Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER AND ANGEL MERCHANDISE +

I am selling buffy the vampire slayer and Angel official merchandise, I have buffy and angel signed comics, some limited editions, with certificates of authenticity, in great condition not been opened since I purchased them a few years ago, Willow, buffy (from buffy the vampire slayer) and Angel soft beany official buffy and angel bears with their names on their chest and a symbol below, each represents something different, also in great condition. One buffy official buffy action figure with weapons, boxed, in great condition, one Angel, boxed action figure, of angel, with weapons, boxed in great condition, 1 buffy postcard and 1 angel postcard, 1 johnny lightening angel car with a small card, quoting angel, 1 signed photo of Angel and Gunn from angel signed by the person who plays Gunn, 1 Willow (buffy the vampire slayer) signed photograph signed by alison hannnigan, willow. And one padded folder, buffy the vampire slayer with over 100 trading cars in plastic wallets. I also have extra cards. Everything mentioned is in great condition, I can send photos of everything seperate if you wish, if you would like any more info on a particular item or wish for more photos please email me at lisabarrow97 (at sign) hotmail.co.uk or phone me on 0116 2214718 ITEMS CAN BE BOUGHT SEPERATLY OR BOUGHT AS A SET IF I STILL HAVE THEM, UNFORTUNATLY FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, PLEASE GIVE ME REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THE ITEM (S) YOU WISH TO BUY 100pound ONO Thanks, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment