Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Franklin Mint (1949 Ford Convertible) rare item -

Here i have 1 of my cars From my Franklin Mint collection. My dad handed me down his collection that he started 19 years ago, around 1993. This particular 1 was bought in 1996.All my cars have been looked after very well & have been kept in a display case. I am very reluctant to sell any of these but at the moment i need the money so i have decide to sell 4 out of my prized collection. Check out my other cars i have for sale in this section. These cars are made of the best quality as you would expect from FM. This is the 1949 Ford Custom Convertible in metalic blue. This precision example of the most popular post-war automotive design features opening doors, hood, trunk, detailed flathead V8, removable top and boot with operating steering. It has all the detail and quality that you would expect from Fm. Made from metal (Not Plastic) Give me a call if you are interested in any of my Franklin Mint cars. James 07535 076 040 (Please No Texts) Im based in East London (Poplar E14)

0 comments:

Post a Comment