Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Thomas the tank engine childs desk and stool +

I am selling a thomas the tank engine childs desk with stool,been used by my son just to sit and draw. I would say he hasnt really used it alot as this desk is kept in his bedroom and hes usually always downstairs with me,meaning he has only used this desk a fair few times. So this desk still has plenty of life left to it for another thomas fan to sit and draw,paint would look good in any little boys bedroom or any girl if she is a thomas fan too Im sorry to say 2 of the plastic tabs(on the side of the stool)are lost but the other 2 tabs are still there,so seat can still be used without any problems if you prefer you can take any other 2 tabs you may have,or pull any 2 tabs from the desk(from where you think appropriate) and insert into stool where the original two tabs are missing any further questions please ask I would prefer this on a pick up and cash on collection too please but if someone requires postage please contact me first for a courier price as this table/desk can be collapsed down to a flatpack I hope this desk finds a new home and a new little occupant too please note also the 2 red plastic cups which are supposed to be slotted in the holes on the slide out area of the desk are missing but if you can find similar size plastic cups to fit that should be ok

0 comments:

Post a Comment